4.28.2008

Anyone out there?

~Announcments~

Since I have not seen too much activity here as of yet, I am wondering if there are any technical difficulties with this site. If you are able to get here, and even if you don't want to post, reply here stating that you've been here. Surely someone from out there in cyberworld knows of this humble blog's exisitence!

Some problems you are experiencing may have to do with being a Blogger member. If you have a Gmail account, you already are a member. If not, it is easy to sign up, just go here.

Any other problems, just email me- charlie.mulligan@gmail.com

12 comments:

Stephen D. said...

I'm here now. It took me a bit but I am now. :-) I think this Is a great idea

Charlie Mulligan said...

Were you there for Youth Talk? If so, how was it?

Shannon said...

I've been here!

Charlie Mulligan said...

Where is everyone else, do you think, Shannon?

- said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Charlie Mulligan said...

Who are you? Send me your email address, and I'll let you post something profound =)

Anonymous said...

Here as well. ;] Thanks for the link.

- said...

"were here man just waiting for somthing profound"

wow sorry man that came out wrong.. anyways,

do u know how I add this site to my blogger dash board.thanks -Nick

Charlie Mulligan said...

Ok, Nick, no harm done =). Sometimes it's hard to communicate digitally. I did figure it was a Bracco, though. Your comment just read like one.

This blog will be on your dashboard once you and Alex become contributors- I'll send that email out.

- said...

ok, cool thanks man.

-nick

Anonymous said...

Test...

Anonymous said...

Test...