4.12.2008

Welcome to the Mooresville-Kannapolis Counterculture!

The point of this blog is to help all of us discuss and apply what we learned at the Do Hard Things conference and to think of new ways in which we can grow and encourage each other. It will also serve as the center of everything we're doing youth-wise at Grace Community Church (I hope).

The more everyone posts comments and articles, the more useful this will be, so be active- bring your ideas- for ways to apply doing hard things, for ways to encourage, for things to do. I'm game for anything, and if you have a well-thought out plan, we will try to make sure it happens!

Here are my plans upcoming:
- Do Hard Things book study, for everyone who is interested. I think we'll go at 2-3 chapters a week pace. The discussion can take place here on the blog.
- Discussion of new topics that Alex and Brett post on their blog.
- Whatever else anyone wants to talk about!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

GO CHARLIE!!! *claps*
This shall be fun, and a good reason to stay on top of my reading that book. (I have a lot of library books...) I shall be sticking to this blog like many other.
*Yes! I'm the first poster! B-)*

Charlie Mulligan said...

Very good, shannon!!