6.21.2008

Faith

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see(Hebrews 11:1). I was thinking about how this verse really applies to what we're going through now. We hope for our houses to sell, and they will. It may just take time. Most of us do not see buyers, but we know they are there somewhere. Soon(hopefully) we will be able to look back and see how God was faithful, but now it seems we'll never sell our houses, never find a buyer. But if we have faith, we will be able to trust God more and more. This is a growing time and we will grow in faith as we go through it.

2 comments:

Mel said...

Hey Gracers,

My family and I are praying everyday for all of you that need to sell your houses.
I hope God brings buyers soon.
Miss you all and Lord willing, I will see you at YouthCamp2008!!

*Melly Rose

A.G. said...

Right on there. Even if our plans fall through, God's plans are better...we've just got to trust Him and put all our faith in Him.

Romans 8:24 For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for?

Isaiah 55:8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.

Jer. 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.