6.05.2008

A Do Hard Things Book Study

So how many of you are interested in discussing Do Hard Things as we all go through it, using this blog? Alex and Brett just released a study guide for the book, which we could use, or not. Either way, I think it would be a great way to keep these truths alive in our minds and help each other grow.

But this will take participation... I am not going to write up a discussion point from the book every week to only have one person (or nobody) respond.

So what do you think?

4 comments:

Aly said...

I think that would be a great idea. Since I'm just about finished with school. I'll have a bit more time to write comments!

- said...

Go for it...when are you going to start?
Nick,

Charlie Mulligan said...

Welcome back, Nick! We've missed you and your family. I will start once I am satisfied that there is enough interest in the idea.

Shannon said...

Let's try this out! I'll do it *shiffy eyes*
I'm kidding ;)
You should do a poll!!! *hehehe*